Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Well, I admit it. I cried myself to sleep last night. Everything was just closing in, another year older and all that jazz. I am just afraid of being alone from now on, and it scares me.
I had a good birthday. I got taken out for lunch, got some neat gifts, just very nice. And Christopher and Katie sent me a tee shirt with Lional Richie on it with the words, Hello. Is it me you're looking for?  I immediately put it on. And then that damn song kept playing through my head!!!!!
Thank everyone for their birthday wishes on Facebook.  Okay, this is gettting all wonky here so that's all for now. And I know there aren't three t's in getting but it is acting all wrong.
Take care and I will talk to you later!                                                                                                                                                    

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home