Tricia Dishes

Friday, December 14, 2012

Today's news is horrific. I can't imagine someone going into an elementary school and killing small children. It really makes it worse that it is a week before Christmas. Just think of all the plans and gifts they had planned.
Our apartment complex had its party yesterday. Lots of food and we got a soft couch throw with Wisconsin Cove embroidered on it! Last year we got air freshener!!! We must be doing pretty good this year!!!
Okay, I watched all the Big Bang Theory dvds. I sure hope Christopher and Katie get them now. It would be my luck that the package gets lost. Keep your fingers crossed.  And of course, the tv is on talking about the tragedy so if there is a problem with the package, well, it's not important in the scheme of things.
I don't have too much to say, so I am going to watch something on my TIVO.  I ordered the new Led Zeppelin dvd and I wish it were here now! I would watch that in a heartbeat!!!
Take care and hug, either physically or long distance (like me!) your kids. Bye, t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home