Tricia Dishes

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Well, I have had an exciting couple of days!!  Erica was here to take me to Mistletoe Market and we had a blast, AFTER she got me a wheelchair to push me around in.  I just cannot walk for very long and I end up wringing wet with sweat and aching horrendously. This time I got to see all the boothes and even though I planned to do Christmas shopping, everything I bought WAS FOR ME!!!!! And then the day she left, we went to TJ Maxx and got some good deals. No wheelchair there, I sat a lot on benches! Thank goodness for benches!!
I see on Waldie's World website that Diana and Jim, Katie's parents, made it okay to Africa. I think it is an understatement that I can't go if I have to pushed in a wheelchair at Mistletoe Market!!!!! They'd be carrying me off the plane on a gurney!!!! They plan to do some camping and site seeing while they are there. I am jealous, I want to see my boy!!!!   But I will just have to wait, I guess.
What else has happened? I got a new lipstick today. It's bright coral. I am just too washed out and I am thisclose to coloring my hair, not highlights, just a light brown that would just give me some color. What say everybody about that? Jean, that means you!!!!!
My mother in law, Norma, fell last night and is in bed on painkillers. She is to have an MRI next week to see what all the damage was. They went to the ER but they gave her the pain pills and sent her home because there was nothing they could do and staying in the hospital would just be a waste of time and money. So, I will let you know how all of her tests turn out, when I find out.
So, I am out of things to say now. I am going to TRY to go to church tomorrow. After all, I have new shirts!!! Christmas presents FROM me, TO me!!!!
Take care everyone and we will dish later!!!!!    t

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, November 11, 2012, Blogger the cleaning lady said…

    I think you should go for the color. It will make you feel and look so much younger. With your short hair, though, you will have to keep up with it. Go, Go, don't wait!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home