Tricia Dishes

Thursday, October 04, 2012

So, the presidential debates were on last night. What a good time to take my glasses off and lay in the bed listening to it!!!  And unlike the other night, I slept like a log!!!
I don't have a lot to say today. It is almost ten and I am still in my gown!
Oh, yesterday was Norma's birthday. We had a delicious meal at Ameristar but it got to where I couldn't hold my head up so I left early. She got a phone call from C and K in Africa so that just made her day. I came home and slept through Dr. Phil. Easy to do.
Erica's show opens tomorrow, I think. Everyone go see zombie naked girls!!!!!
Okay, that's all for now. I may write later on today. If not, see you tomorrow!!!  Oh, and that lip gloss I got, I LOVE IT!  I highly recommend it.  Bye!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home