Tricia Dishes

Saturday, October 06, 2012

I just typed a good size post and it just disappeared!  So here is the condensed version of it:
I sent a package to Christopher and Katie and it cost me seventy seven dollars. That I was shocked doesn't even begin to describe me handing my card to the post office man and smiling like I drop seventy seven dollars a day on mail.
Erica's show opened last night. I am sure a grand time was had by all.
Today is the fall flea market downtown. I don't feel like fighting traffic and walking on crooked streets. At the spring flea market, I almost fell and only caught my self on a light pole. Don't feel like doing that again today.
So now I am going to cuddle up on the couch. I will probably wash clothes today. funfunfun
Talk to y'all later!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home