Tricia Dishes

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Well, here I am again. My dear friend Jean SHAMED me into continuing my blog. So, here goes: I have been living in a one bedroom apartment that I really love. I don't miss the house unless I have no where to put something! My closets are bulging with stuff and I haven't bought anything lately but a skillet and some cute shoes, that I had to take back! They were so cute, but apparently they are not for me! Healthwise, I still have a lot of trouble talking and eating because my mouth and cheeks hurt, but I am going to a couple of doctors that are trying to help me. I have Callie with me. Boy, is it easier to take care of one pet instead of 28!! I do wonder how they are though. They were getting some age on them so I"m sure they are not all alive. And I sure miss having a dog, but I could only have one pet here and that is Callie. She is spoiled rotten and I love her dearly. So, this is my blog post today. I WILL keep up with it, I promise! Take care and have a good weekend!

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, September 29, 2012, Blogger the cleaning lady said…

    shamed? (she said meekly) slowly hanging her head and covering her embarrassed red face. oh dear! Got her thinking, though, she thought to herself as silent giggling overwhelmed the shammer (look it up). tee hee hee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home