Tricia Dishes

Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's me again!


Well, I didn't go to Riverfest. The thing was, I thought that it was going to be a lot earlier and I was ready for bed at seven! I am just a chickensh&t! Wm was going to go with me but he had sat out with his booth at the flea market all day, so he was quite content to not go, too. I was very disappointed in myself. Next weekend is the Transiberian Orchestra and I want to go but it is in Jackson and starts at 8 p.m. I do NOT know how I am going to do it but dang, I want to!
Welcome Cecil and Jo on being on the Internet now. Thanks to a couple of their daughters to bring them into the "techie" world.
I have now lost 45 pounds, but I am at a plateau. I can't lose another pound! But my clothes are getting loser so I have really gotten a new wardrobe, since I hadn't really bought anything in years and years. I feel confident that more weight will come off eventually, and I will look nice in my new clothes!!! Right? Right!
Well my head is bobbing and I need to lay down. That is how I can go to the concert, take my couch!!!!
Happy Easter, everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home