Tricia Dishes

Friday, February 18, 2011

Jackson


I bought out Victoria's Secret yesterday! They NEVER send me anything free anymore. I got some unmentionables and the most comfortable gown I have ever had! Does anyone get free coupons anymore? The weather was perfect, just like spring. We had a great time and I learned a lot about bunches of things. And I drove the whole time!
The weather is supposed to be nice for seven days. I am ready for this to be it for the rest of the time until summer. And it would be nice if summer were like this, too!! Y'all know how much I love the heat of summer. NOT!!!!!!!
I am about to eat some ice cream. I just got back from Cracker Barrel where I had two pancakes and an egg, so I really should wait a while. I still taste the syrup!!!!!!
Love y'all!
t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home