Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Insurance


Well, apparently I have no insurance at the moment. I got a prescription filled today and there was no where on it that said my insurance paid any on it. Luckily, it was cheap so it didn't break the bank. But still. I went to the neurologist yesterday and she told me that EVERYTHING she could prescribe for my condition would cost at least four hundred dollars a month!!! I just can't do that. She didn't even charge me for the visit!!! THAT was a surprise, to say the least! She is going to try to get me on patient assistance so I can get the expensive meds. I don't know if she'll call me or I call them, her nurse came back with my prescription (the one I did get today) and didn't know anything about it because she was a substitute. Great. And now I have to buy a pill splitter because these new ones have to be cut in two. Luckily I have a few of the others for the next few days until I can get the splitter.
I heard from my former neighbor this afternoon. She has been sick as a dog. So has my now neighbor! I am fortunate not to have caught anything. The shaking head and spasms should be enough wrong with me anyway!!! Right? Right.
The weather has been beautiful today. I got out some and enjoyed myself. Hopefully, tomorrow I will get with my friend and eat lunch or something. She is under the weather, herself. We are supposed to be having storms on Thursday, so I want to enjoy the good weather while I can. I can sit on the couch any day!
That's all for now. Everyone get well and STAY well!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home