Tricia Dishes

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Fuzzy's Birthday!


Happy Birthday to my wonderful son in law, Fuzzy! I know that the weather is quite "unbirthday" like, but try to have a good time anyway! Also, today is Susan Desio's birthday, and mine is tomorrow!!! It is twenty something degrees outside today so I hope it is a little warmer tomorrow. I have nothing planned. I DID, but things came up so I will take myself to Cracker Barrel or something and celebrate myself.
The Super Bowl is Sunday, but what I am looking forward to is afterward, GLEE!!!! They are going to do Thriller on the football field. From what I have seen of it, it looks great. I love that show. It always puts a smile on my face!
So, what's up with Egypt?
I need to go shower and get dressed. It is after two!!!!! I think I am going to venture out in the twenties and just drive around. They keep saying that we are going to get wintry precipitation, but so far, NOTHIN!!!! I bought a parka last year (with my gorilla length arms, the sleeves are too short!)and the heat works in my car, so why not go somewhere?? Right?
Stay warm dear friends! I love you!!!!
Oh, belated birthdays to Pam and Cecil. I hope your days were great!!!
Bye!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home