Tricia Dishes

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Facebook


OKay, today Christopher walked me through how to get on facebook. It looks like I will be joining some conversations soon, when I get it figured out. Lots of people I haven't talked to in a LONG time!!!
I got a gift of some pepper spray today. I hope I don' t ever have to use it! I don't want to be attacked, obviously, but I am ready now!!!
My head keeps bobbing up and down and the medicine they say, is about five hundred dollars a month. I hope they can find something cheaper!!!! I want to stop bobbing!! It is quite annoying, to say the least.
I had some more double chocolate coca cola cake with vanilla bean ice cream today. It was so good. And I had about three glasses of unsweetened iced tea. I just can't eat that much anymore so I am happy to say that I have lost about 35 pounds. Now, just 25 more to go and I will be happy.
I just wanted to touch base with everyone. Have a great Sunday, y'all!! Love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home