Tricia Dishes

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm back!


"Sock It to Me" is playing on the radio right now!! For those who remember it, remember how GREAT it is! I have eaten too much ice cream to give the song the proper moves!
Okay, it's over. HOW GREAT! They are doing a tribute to "Laugh In" so it is appropriate.
I have listened to the radio since five this morning and haven't gotten tired of it yet!
Go to Erica's blog and see how fantastic she looks. I have to admit, the tattoos look great!
I have used the word "great" a lot. GREAT!!!!!!
I am going to start blogging regularly again, thanks to "she who will not be named".
I have really eaten too much ice cream today. I think I have eaten about five bowls of chocolate chip mint that my neighbor bought me. I have lost 33 pounds in about three months and if I keep eating like this, I will be Rotunda again!!
I was going to watch the football game that is on tonight, but the music is just too good to turn off!
I go to a new doctor tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed things go well!
That's all for now. I will post tomorrow, I PROMISE!

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, January 24, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, it's about time you got your fingers moving again. I'm glad the ice cream hasn't frozen your fingers and your mind!!! :) BTW, that's my favorite kind of ice cream also. So, what's going on in Vicksburg?

     
  • At Monday, January 24, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BTW, it's me, Susan, Jean's cute sis. Ha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home