Tricia Dishes

Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's my favorite time of year...... NOT!

The heat index is over one hundred. I've tried to stay inside as much as I can. I have my thermostat set on "hang meat", so I am comfortable inside. I have to go across a hot parking lot to wash clothes now, so I did that this morning. It was getting pretty unbearable around noon. I put my clothes up and went and got a cold coffee drink and a glass of tea. While it was all good going down, my body is rebelling against doing that. Lesson learned, one or the other, not BOTH at the same time!
My house is still for sale if anyone is interested. I pray everyday that it will be the answer to someone else's prayer and they will buy it. That note is a killer!
Well, apparently Erica has become a jock. Who'd've thunk it! She sounds more upbeat and is feeling better since she started running and boxing. I think I am going to join a gym this week, but I just have to make sure that I GO! The three gyms in town are within walking distance from my apartment, so I really would have no excuse, unless I drank a large iced coffee and chased it with a large iced tea!!!
This is just a little post. I am going to do better posting from now on.
OH, and Callie, my calico cat, loves it here and loves being the only cat. I love her dearly and she is a lot of company to me.
So, until later, dear friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home