Tricia Dishes

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Middle of quite a week

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is cool in the air conditioning. You KNOW how much I love hot weather!!!! I am still wanting to throw on a sleeve before I go out, but nooooo, it's summer! At least my apartment is cool, and I hope I haven't jinxed it by saying that!
I went to dance class the other night. I wish they would play some rock and roll. I would be much more inclined to dance! As I was leaving, a woman was leaving, too, and we commented on the dark cloud above us and I said goodbye and headed across the street to my car and I heard her scream and she was on the ground. She kept saying it's broken, it's broken and I looked and he foot was aiming the wrong way. I ran in and told someone to call 911 and everybody came running out and I left. That is what happens when you line dance to just country music!!!!!!! I am not even talking about heavy rock and roll, the oldies would be good. I know she has "It's my Party" on it because she was looking for something else. And the music she plays is really good. I just would rather have some rock mixed in. Have I talked about this topic enough???
I am going to eat lunch with Norma and Susan today. When they called that's what I hoped they were calling about. It's been a couple of weeks since I ate at Diamond Jacks and I miss it!!
Well, I had an embarassing thing happen to me yesterday. My toilet backed up! I had to call the maintenance man which is new for me. He fixed it quickly, thank goodness. But that is weird, having someone else do something, instead of David doing it!
Well that's all for now. Stay cool!

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, May 27, 2010, Blogger Marian Love Phillips said…

    Tricia - Bob and I really enjoyed seeing your new apartment yesterday and visiting. We LOVE IT! I know you will be very happy there. I miss you as my neighbor but I know you are in a better place. You take care and keep your blog going so I can keep up with you and your new life at Wisconsin Cove. Hugs! :)

     
  • At Saturday, May 29, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just Pay $1 & Claim $4,276 Internet System TODAY from world’s #1 internet wealth expert, Stephen Pierce to make Guaranteed & real Money !!!!!! http://tinyurl.com/yga4bvj

     

Post a Comment

<< Home