Tricia Dishes

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Apartment living

It's been a little over a week since I have moved to this apartment. So far, so good. But the maintenance man bangs on the door and scares me half to death. Yesterday, he broke one of my old frog statues just because he didn't watch where he was going. He says he owes me a kermit now! I thought they looked cute out there but now one is headless! And we have a mandatory meeting next week to go over living here. I bought a microwave that didn't work so I asked one of my new neighbors if he would go to Walmart with me to exchange it and he kindly did! I got the last microwave like mine and so far, so good. I filled the apartment with smoke the other night and it was that electric smell all over the place. My smoke alarm didn't go off, which really surprised me. I can't seem to start a new paragraph so here is another one. Happy birthday to several people. May is a popular month for birthdays, apparently. Okay, I am going now. I need dishtowels and they aren't bringing them to me from the store! Have a great day!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home