Tricia Dishes

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another day


I have so much to do today. What I really want to do is crawl back into the bed! But then the stuff wouldn't get done! What a conundrum! Yesterday I had company and they loved the apartment and what I did with everything. One was my counselor, Jeanine, and the other was the one in charge of the apartment. She is "Miss Wisconsin Cove"! It made me feel good that they liked it so much.
I have made the horrible mistake of putting a tv in my bedroom. AND I found out that Star Trek, the next generation, comes on FOX at ten o'clock! Of course I have watched two nights of it and they were episodes I do not remember seeing the first go round with the show. I love just cuddling under the covers and then just flipping the tv off when the show is over. Ah......
Well, I must go get ready to do my errands. Talk to y'all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home