Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today


So, I woke up this morning with insurance on mind. I had to make several calls because some, I just don't understand why I am having to pay it! They weren't much help, though, so I'll just "25" them until the balance is paid. It is for David - you'd think that that would have been taken care of a long time ago!
I then went to the store, but first, I went to Payless. You see, last fall I bought one of the best purses I ever had and it was shiny silver, you know, holiday colors. I have carried that thing everywhere, I love it. Well, yesterday I noticed that the strap had torn. Boo hoo. No more great purse. It dawned on me that maybe, just maybe, Payless would have a summer one so off I went. THEY DID!! And they have the buy one get one half off, so I bought a white one for now and a black one for later! That is the first splurge I have treated myself to in a long time. So now when fall comes, I can just switch over to my black purse and I will be in style!
The litter boxes need changing. I think I better go do that. With the warmer weather, they get rank a little bit earlier, dag nab it.
So, have a great evening. Glee is on this evening, as well as the next couple cast off on Dancing With the Stars. And interesting night indeed....
Later!

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, May 07, 2010, Blogger Shell said…

    Would you be interested in a wristlet or checkbook cover to go with your new purse! I create handmade purse accessories, so far just wristlets and checkbook covers. But you can check them out on my blog! http://handmadebyshell.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home