Tricia Dishes

Friday, April 16, 2010

One more thing....

I found out for sure yesterday that I DO have to pay that five hundred and something bill for David. They explained it but I still don't understand how in the middle of the year, there's a charge and insurance won't pay it! They will have to get it eeked out to them the same way all the other doctor bills are being done. It is frustrating, to say the least.
I think I have my freezers sold so that would cover his bill.But I planned to use it to get a microwave and can opener for the apartment. I mean, this is for chemo, something he had every week!!!! I hate insurance, but come January 1, I won't have any, so I will have to stay well and be careful.
Oh well, I can't do much about it now, so I will just mosey on along.
Later, again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home