Tricia Dishes

Thursday, April 01, 2010

No, I haven't disappeared yet!


Hello friends and family! Here I am, at 10:47 pm writing my first post in months. Insomnia can be productive!
I've been trying to pack up my house but it has reached the point that I need to see the apartment, if I even GET the apartment, to put things into and get them out of here. I am going to selling some big ticket items:2 upright freezers, a piano, a bed, a lighted curio cabinet, which is beautiful, and David's tools, which I have no idea how much they are worth. Hopefully, this will cover the doctor bills I am still getting from David. I got one the other day, from 2007, the year he died, for over five hundred dollars and I called and they say I owe it, but I just don't see how. But I paid them twenty five dollars to just get them off my back. I guess I will end up paying all of it. And I have incurred doctor bills, too, with my jaw and all, so we'll see how this sale goes. I would like to be free of doctor bills all together.
I only have five cats now. And if I get the apartment, I can only have one cat. That causes me tears everyday because I love all of my cats, even the ones that I have given away already. I'm their mama. They love me and I love them. Maybe some miracle will happen and I can stay in my house and keep my kittens!
This is a short post. I watched Delia talking about time outs. What a cutie pie that little girl is.
So, that is all for now. I will try to post in a more timely manner from now on!
Later!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home