Tricia Dishes

Monday, April 05, 2010

Monday, Monday


Just wanted to keep on blogging so here I am. I have to go to the taxman's office this afternoon. I am nervous that I will have to pay something. I have called about a hospital bill that David incurred in 2007 already today. Keep your fingers crossed that they filed it wrong. I just cannot see how insurance paid everything up to that and after that and not pay this claim! I hate dealing with insurance anyway. I am better than I used to be. I used to break out in a sweat if I had to call an insurance company! Now I feel mild trepidation (is that the right word?).
I can't believe no one commented on my last post picture, my son the tortoise!!! That'll slow him down, he is working so much. Same with Erica, work, work, work. She gets to go to NYC this week, though, for her job and she has one day off so she and her friend, the other Erica, will be spending some time together, which is nice.
OKay, that's all for now. I need to get out of this gown, it is almost 12:30!!!!!
Have a great day! What I NEED is some McDonald's tea. Hmmmmm, it is next to the bank. I may have to venture over there to get some of the best tea ever!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home