Tricia Dishes

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hello fellow chocolate lovers


I got my starter kit from the Dove Chocolate Discoveries thingy. I couldn't resist trying some of it. I opened the dark chocolate. I ate a piece about an hour ago and I can still taste it! And it is good! Of course the box is in the way in the living room considering I have other boxes in there. And I probably picked a horrible time, what with the move and all, to start in this chocolate business. But if anyone would like a chocolate tasting party and have the chance to win free chocolate, let me know. I will do my best to accommodate you. Now, those reading from out of state, I can send you a catalog and you can pass it around and make it your show. You just won't get to taste the chocolate until you get it!
I had to turn on the air conditioning the other night. It was so muggy and I was so hot, I turned it down really low and ended up turning the electric blanket on! But I slept like a baby! I haven't had to turn it on anymore. I wish this was as warm as we get in summer! Those who have been reading me over the years know how much I hate the heat!!!!!!! Unless I am in a pool or something. This chocolate thing is not going to help me get "swimsuit ready"!
I've had kind of a rough day today. I am paralyzed about packing up the house. I need someone to hand me the stuff or I hand them the stuff. I tried and then just cried for the rest of the day. I did go see my mother. Her birthday, and Erica's birthday, is Monday. I promised mom I would get her some Millionaires candy and a chapstick. That's what she wants. I don't sell Millionaires, but she would have trouble biting my chocolate, so I am going to get it tomorrow.
Well, that is about all for tonight. I am about to hit the sack. Maybe tomorrow will be a cheerier day. I actually had a good day the other day, so I know they are out there, just waiting for me to find them!
Have a great Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home