Tricia Dishes

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Explanation

"Anonymous" asked me why I wasn't still moving into my mother's house. It turned out that I would have to spend thousands of dollars just to get it livable and I just don't have that kind of money. I really wish I could move in there, it would be perfect, a place for my cats AND my dogs. When I found out that that plan was out, I applied for some new apartments on Wisconsin Avenue, very tiny but priced very good. I haven't heard from them in a couple of weeks. A friend of mine is handling the apartment stuff and I know she will do everything she can to help me get in them. But I can only have one cat, and I will have to put a lot of my stuff in storage. So that is why all of this is happening. BTW, who are you "anonymous"?
Time to go eat my oatmeal. I woke up with a headache, probably bread pudding overload!
Have a happy day!

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, April 03, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my name is Wanda and i went to school and church with david. in fact, i know his whole family. i have been reading your blogs and have really admired how you have handled being alone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home