Tricia Dishes

Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm FREEZING!!!!!


I am so cold. I bought a big infrared heater recently. Every time I plug it in, it trips a breaker, so I am waiting for the company to send me a free shipping label. So I have a little heater, sweat clothes, and a down throw on me when I sit on the couch. We have had a cold rain for all of the day and it just is getting chillier and chillier as the day goes on. Hopefully, it will stop tomorrow. The temperature isn't even that low, it's just cold!!! And as I type this, I hear that rain coming down!
Well, tomorrow is Halloween, and no, I will not be passing out candy to eighteen and nineteen year old people. I will turn my lights out and hole up in my room. I got so mad a couple of years ago when, what had to be, football players taking all of the candy. Last year I turned out the lights, and what a relief to not have to be jumping up and down to be greeted by someone taller than me, begging for candy!!!!
For those that have missed it, my new email address is treid54@gmail.com. Write me! I cannot even get back into my other email addresses so I don't have a very full address book on gmail. So, again, write me so I can add you to my new address book.
That's all for now. I am so ready for bed, being so cold and having just had a bowl of soup, but I have to stay up to watch MONK. Then I will hit the bed!!!! Oh, and we get an extra hour this weekend. Yay!!!
Happy Halloween, Y'all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home