Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

An unusual sight

I had to go to counseling today and I got out right at noon, so with three dollars in my pocket, I decided to go to KFC and try their grilled chicken. When I gave my order, I turned to go through the drivethru and what should be there but a big chicken, walking around, preening and pecking! I told the clerk and she said, yeah, he had been there for about a year! Now, was the chicken looking for his family or just tempting fate? I don't know. He was a pretty chicken, dark feathers and a reddish head.
I just thought it very strange. It'd be like an Angus cow hanging out at McDonald's, you know?

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, September 19, 2009, Anonymous Dianna Wolfe said…

    Hey, Tricia,

    I wondered where the chicken went to, so I'm glad to hear he is still around and about. I saw him about a year ago, struttin around the Bancorp corner, and then we saw him at Kangaroo. Haven't seen him since. it's a strange site, but he/she better be careful hanging around KFC!!

     
  • At Sunday, September 20, 2009, Blogger Marian Love Phillips said…

    Tricia - you need to go to my blog and see the story about this Vicksburg chicken @KFC - I posted it on Sept. 17th... http://mariandeer.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home