Tricia Dishes

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Facebook


Well, along with the MILLIONS of other people, I joined Facebook! I am not choosing a user name, just use my real name to read on my "wall". It's pretty cool to see some of the people that have already popped up on there. I know there are a lot of people that I would love to hear from on Facebook, but maybe they haven't joined yet.
It is so hot today. I know you in Chicago are cold, but dang, it is unbearably hot here. I have had to go feed Linda's birds and just going over there, I am sweating profusely. I do need a headband.
I am joining the swimming pool tomorrow for adult lap "bounce". I am not that good a swimmer so I bounce in the water. Just a cool way to get some exercise and not burn up in the sun. I did get sunburned the first time I went, but it has already almost healed up now. The peeling was so attractive.
Y'all, I have a question. What if someone you haven't seen or talked to in about forty years calls you at midnight, then when I didn't answer, said he would call me back and he hasn't. Should I call him? Just forget it? I know it is probably about David, but still, it would be nice to talk to someone new. Ideas? Give me some feedback on this. He lives on the west coast so it is not as though he is asking me for a date!!!!!!! Should I just ignore it?
Congrats to Rebecca and Tim and their wedding Friday night. Many decades of joy for the both of you.
I am fixing fish sticks to make a fish sandwich now. It was getting too much to go to McDonalds' everyday. Although, it is a drop in the bucket if I were feeding a family. I had really gotten addicted to their double filet'o'fish sandwich. Yummy!
Well, I need to go check on my fish filets cooking in the oven. Take care and seriously, y'all give me some feed back about that phone call. I really need some answers.
Later.