Tricia Dishes

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

me


Well, I am going to talk about me for a moment. I am going to start going to the swimming pool with my friend Christie and am going to get into a healthier mindset. Hopefully, swimming laps with my kick board will help me shape up and feel better, and have lots more energy than I am having right now. I am still having so much trouble with my mouth. I have sores that make me want to just scream when I accidentally bite them, which is all the time, plus my jaw still wants to do it's "tardive dysconesia" dance all the time. I am going to another doctor at the end of the month and he is going to decide whether I should get disability or not. I hope so, because there is no money coming in right now. Linda and I have to sell mom's house in ten months or we will start having to pay for mom to stay in the nursing home and neither one of us has that kind of money. So, if you know if anyone wants to move to Vicksburg, let me know!!!!
Have y'all been watching Jon and Kate Plus Eight? She is so mean to him, but if he cheated on her, well, there's no excuse for that. I spent the whole weekend watching the marathon on TLC. That is the most television I have watched in a while.
Oh, and about the house, I ordered a St. Joseph statue to bury in the yard to sell the house. He is the patron saint of real estate (?) so I am gonna give it the old college try. I mean, I got ride of the yp's by putting mirrors all over the side of my house! And VOILA! They were gone within the year. Yay, feng shui!
Well, my hot pocket is beeping to let me know it is ready. Time to try to eat again. It gets so frustrating to not be able to eat like a normal human being anymore. Hopefully, it will eventually get well. I need to find the saint for that and bury him in the yard!!!!
Talk to you later!