Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sunday

Last Sunday, my bebegirl turned THIRTY years old! She had a wonderful weekend, not the kind of birthday that has been happening for the last few years. Also, on Sunday, my mother turned 81. She isn't doing too well. She sleeps all the time and when she is awake, she really is just waiting to go back to sleep. I can dig it.
Christopher had an extremely long job interview, so let's keep our fingers crossed that he gets the job.
I am about the same, the mouth soreness and spasms and lordy lordy, I feel fat! My mall walking hasn't exactly been a success. Maybe I can get some in before my trip, which I am really looking forward to. I will spend the night with Carolyn, then Christopher will come and pick me up to go to his house for several days. I need it.
Well, that's all for now. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home