Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today

What a strange day it has been. I have done absolutely nothing, seriously. I was waiting for a phone call and they called right at five this afternoon. Five more minutes I would have been outside feeding the dogs.
Yesterday would have been David's 55th birthday. I miss him. Erica wrote a wonderful tribute on her blog and it made me cry and my eyes feel like molten lava was poured into them. I am tired of David being gone. Example:
The water heater was gushing water yesterday. I didn't know what to do, except call the plumber who couldn't come until today. My cats were doing the backstroke almost, the water was getting pretty high. I called Daniel and he suggested what to be done, but didn't know how to do it. I called Phil. Again, he didn't know what to do. So I called Roto-Rooter and the guy came out in about an hour and fixed it. There is still water standing in some places in the basement, but it would absolutely take up all of my towels to blot it up. So, evaporation can do its thing.
Erica sent gifts to put at the grave, so tomorrow, weather permitting, I am headed out there to give him his gifts. He would love them. I still love him so much, but there is no way to express it. So, here go the burning eyes again.
My thumb and forefinger are still numb but thank goodness I can still type. The phone call I was waiting on was for my dyskinisia, for disability. I am not counting on that. I will have to find a job I can do and soon.
OKay, I am not even going to put a picture up. Go to Erica's blog. She has the best pics of her and David.
I still need prayers, so throw up a little one for me to the Big Guy. Thanks.