Tricia Dishes

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Relief


I cannot tell y'all how relieved I am to have quit my job! I feel ten pounds lighter, without worrying about going to work. Yes, I will eventually need to go back to work but right now, I'm doing all right. I went to Kroger's today, spent a fortune and am having a real meal tonight! And yes, Christy, we WILL find something to do, and yes, Jean, I will dance wildly!!!!!
Well, that supper is ready and I am about to go partake and later, I think I am going to get hooked on The Amazing Race again. ANd did y'all know that Daylight Savings Time starts again next Sunday? I didn't until they announced it on the radio! Darker in the morning, but lighter in the evening. That's okay, but it takes me about a week to adjust to the time change. I am not the only one, either, since I have read about other people who have the problem. I will survive, now that I am free!
I hear my food making noises so I had better go get it so it won't burn. Later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home