Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Grossness


So, you know I have mentioned that I have a lot of cats? Well, one of them pees on inappropriate things, the worst being the stove top. I decided to make myself a grilled cheese sandwich using a new cast iron little skillet that I have had for years but had yet to use. I heat up the oil in it and voila, the heated smell of cat pee, wafting throughout my house! I turned the stove fan on, but to no avail. It still reeks of cat pee. I was kind of afraid to eat my sandwich, but it tasted all right. I mean, it wasn't in the skillet, just in the burners. So when it cools down, out comes the orange cleaner. But who's to say that this cat won't do it again tonight? Odds are I will be cleaning up pee tomorrow.
I just thought y'all'd like to know this. OH, and now Teddie, the handicapable kitten, just threw up. My life. It should be a movie.

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, March 07, 2009, Blogger the cleaning lady said…

    I think this post is too gross for people to respond to. It's kind of hard to find the proper words to express the thought. Move on.

     
  • At Wednesday, March 11, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You need to get FON (Feline Odor Neutralizer)
    It will stop them from peeing wherever you
    put it.

    What have you got to lose.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home