Tricia Dishes

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Today and yesterday


Lately I have been having some emotional upheavals. My birthday came and went - thank goodness Jean was here so we had a fun day. We went to see mom that day. On Valentine's Day, Jean was still here so we went to see mom again and took her to the program, where she got a beaded tiara and a sash that said Queen for a Day. Work has been not so great, so when I saw her this week, to top everything off, out of the clear blue sky I was called "fat", this by a so-called friend. Work was TERRIBLE yesterday, I ended up crying and my supervisor sent me to roll silverware. I'm not so sure how long this job is going to last for me. I really don't want to quit. I mean, do I have a face or demeanor that says "hurt Tricia's feelings by saying anything you want to her"? ANYWAY, today I went to see mom. She was asleep (it was 2 o'clock) so after I cleared my throat enough, she finally woke up. She was almost her whole old self again. SHe laughed and told me to quit my job, btw, something I have to think hard and harder about, but she was laughing and talking and just was my ol' mama, back to normal. THAT makes me feel great! I stayed a couple of hours and she wanted me to spend the night, something that they don't allow. I told her to watch the Oscars tonight. I haven't seen any of the movies but it will be interesting to see the outfits and jewelry.
So, that was my day. It was a good day. Oh, I was so exhausted last night, I slept through Deal or No Deal and half of Suze Orman. So I didn't hop out of bed this morning, it was somewhere at the crack of noon! I doubt I will make it through all of the Oscars tonight, either.
Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home