Tricia Dishes

Friday, February 27, 2009

I did it!

I quit my job today. My health has really been suffering in the last couple of weeks and I really think it would get a lot worse with the increase in business, so, I quit and my supervisor TOTALLY understood. I worked today, even though she said I didn't have to, and after working today, I am glad I have chosen this path, for the moment. I have got to get well and that job wasn't helping. And it was only going to get worse and more crowded. Great for them, not so great for me.
So, please send up a prayer to the Big Guy. I am terribly lonely without David and would so like his input, so feel free to make me feel better!!!!!!
Now, I must go to bed. Nighty night!

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, February 28, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, cool. We'll have to hang out, and maybe find a hobby. I am completely bored out of my mind and going cage crazy or, for people, I think it's called cabin fever. I've got to get out more. Think of something you'd really like to do and give me a call or just give me a call if you get lonely and want to talk. Take care, Christy

     
  • At Saturday, February 28, 2009, Blogger the cleaning lady said…

    Feel free to dance! (wildly and with enthusiasm)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home