Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Huh?

I must have a face that looks like anyone can say anything to me and not think that it will hurt my feelings. My feelings were hurt a few weeks ago, but I am trying to let that go. But today at the nursing home, someone asked me if I was trying to get fat!!!! I am very sensitive about my weight, and I know that I have several pounds to lose. But Jean and I ate and ate, knowing that we would start back on diets when she left. So, when I got home from the n.h., I made myself some homemade pancakes!! If I'm going to be fat, well, I'm going to be fat! I hadn't eaten lunch so I was hungry. They were pretty good, although one burned and it is very aromatic. But it tasted good, burned or not!
I don't know. I look at everyone else and more people are fatter than me. And I have noticed that in the medical profession, there aren't too many skinny people. I have been skinny and I don't want to do that again. I like having a little weight on me. Keeps me warm.
Anyway, I just had to get that off of my massive chest.
Later.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home