Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The dumbest rodent ever!

Sunday, I noticed that Buffy, one of the cats, was playing with something, throwing it up in the air, chasing it, throwing it in the air again. I got concerned. It was a mouse, one that the Lord had already called home, probably in a horrible way! So, that was the dumbest rodent EVER, to come into this house with all of the cats. I hope he was the only one!
Jean is here and we are cleaning and talking. Well, she is doing most of the cleaning! I changed litter boxes, so that was something. Oh, and about the mouse, I threw him out and Buff was looking everywhere for it. She got over it. She's a good cat.
But Chloe is peeing on EVERYTHING these days. She is going to become an outside cat, even though she's never been out, when it permanently warms up. I cannot take anymore.
We're going to Jackson today for a quick trip. That will be fun.
Well, that's all I have to say for the moment.
Later!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home