Tricia Dishes

Friday, January 16, 2009

My dad


Everyone should go read Erica's blog. She is transcripting my father's memoirs, memoirs that we didn't know existed, and it is so very interesting. In fact, he writes, or should I say "I" write a lot like him!! You know, conversational and all.
Work is going all right. I do not like some aspects of the job, but that is with all jobs, I'm sure. If I keep eating pancakes, which I seem to do everyday, I will outgrow my uniform, so I am ready for warmer weather and daylight savings time so I can hit the hills of Vicksburg and try to whittle away what weight I have put on. At least, I LIKE pancakes!! Everything else I have to be really careful of, because I have almost choked a few times when I couldn't chew because of the pain. fun. But it is better and I have Heimliched myself a couple of times.
Now, on to the cats. I really need some good homes for some of them. I love them all, but some more than other, you know what I mean. They need someone to love them unconditionally. So, if you can think of anyone........
Well, I just came in from work and I need to go feed these animals and then collapse. I rolled a whole bus tub of silverware in less than an hour so I was proud of that. My boss, who is 28, btw, laughed when I showed her. It hurt my feelings and I told her it did. She said she was just joking. I'm not too sure, but I have to be back there Monday so I will get over it. It was just the principle of the thing, you know.
Okay, that is all for now. Take care and go read Erica's blog!!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home