Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

December 2, 2008

Well, what a day. I cannot even believe that a year has gone by without my sweet David. I decorated his grave today, well, all but the little Christmas tree that I left at the house unintentionally. I'll do that later on this week.
I have been all right except for the spasming in my face. That is how my tension and grief are manifesting themselves. It really feels like someone got a cheese grater and just went to town on the inside of my cheeks!!!!! At least I was off today. I hope that tomorrow the mouth issues will be less.
Read Erica's post. She has written everything that I cannot. I love David so much.
At work a young woman, out of the clear blue sky, asked me if I was going to marry again! WHAT? David is still with me. She was just wondering, since I am not a senior citizen yet. I told her that I didn't know. I don't know what is in the future for me. Hopefully, pain free cheeks are, but other than that, I don't know. It's weird. I am DAVID'S wife, how could I ever be anyone else's? But he would want me to find love again because I would want HIM to find love again if the situation was reversed. I just don't know.
That's all I can say right now. I am tired and think I need to go to bed. I mean, it is after 8 p.m.!!! I have become my mother!!!!!!!!!
I love everyone and the fact that they love our family. Thank you.
Later.

3 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, December 03, 2008, Blogger Pam said…

    DIdn't you just want to ask the young woman, "What are you thinking?????" People can be so odd at times..
    I hate that your cheeks are still acting up..I hope tomorrow it's better and you have an easier day at work..just avoid all nosy, inquisitive young women. :-)
    Write when you can..miss you..

     
  • At Wednesday, December 03, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    keep loving him and take it one day at a time. it will get better. he will always be with you thru your memories and looking at your children and future grandchildren. there are a lot of us wheo have been in your shoes and understand exactly where you're coming from. you are in my thoughts and prayers.

     
  • At Friday, December 05, 2008, Blogger IPW said…

    Mama Reid, I just wanted to remind you that you are loved. By all your children, biological or otherwise. If you need us we are alway there for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home