Tricia Dishes

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Quite a week

Today is a very sad day. Bill Floyd, Cheryl's dad, passed away. He had just gotten sick a few weeks ago and it just went downhill fast. Such is life....
I totalled my mother's car on Tuesday. The adjuster said I could have been killed in the accident by the way it looked. Thank God for airbags, but now I am driving the 92Subaru with NO airbags. I am really nervous.
I went to my first orientation of my new job. They had another one scheduled for tomorrow but I guess someone remembered it was a holiday. So, I go Tuesday. I really think I am going to like the job.
Well, I am tired, sore, depressed, and think I need to just zone some more, or heck, it's almost bedtime! Here's to a better week ahead.

It is with great sadness that another one of my friends, Jean Brudevold in Florida, lost her father this weekend also.
My prayers are with both of them.

4 Comments:

  • At Monday, October 13, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I HAD NOT HEARD ABOUT YOUR WRECK. I AM THANKFUL YOU ARE OK.
    I WILL NEED DETAILS OF COURSE WHEN I SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND.
    PLEASE EXTEND MY SYMPATHY TO CHERYL.
    LOVE
    SUSAN

     
  • At Monday, October 13, 2008, Blogger Pam said…

    OMG...thank goodness you are ok...I had not heard about this either, but then I have been so busy lately, I am probably behind in family news about 6-8 weeks! :-).. Anway, soooo glad you are ok and things are going well..Can't wait to get together and see everyone Sunday! My sympathy goes out to Cheryl also.

     
  • At Tuesday, October 14, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tricia, please extend my sympathy to Jean. This is so sad.
    love
    susan

     
  • At Tuesday, October 14, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't know about your wreck either....I'm so glad you're ok. I heard about your job and it sounds great! I'm sure you will love it. Can't wait to see everyone this Sunday!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home