Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yeah, I'm ready.......


I am SO ready to start my new job. I am so bored!! The face spasms have eased up and I think they will not cause any problems, I hope!! And I may have to wear a SKIRT!! A SKIRT!!! Don't they know I don 't wear hose/skirts/dresses???? I will give in, though. I just hope they are longer skirts. I ain't no sprang chicken anymore!!!!
In the same vein as talking about clothes, I just made and ate the whole chocolate mug cake. MMMMM I am so full right now, I will just have cereal for supper. I am hoping that with me being on my feet all day long, well, four hours, everyday, I will lose some of the weight that has leaped back onto my body, ironically my legs! And plus I have the elephant leg that has been swollen for four years. Yeah, I can't wait to put on a skirt, yeah, really ........
Mom is doing okay, just very confused. Norma is back at the nursing home but she is taking something that is making her extremely sick. That's not good. And I am loaning her my little tv to look at while she is there. Maybe that will perk her up. Carl is coming in the morning to get it and I will go with him because I have her clothes. These mothers!!
Well, that's it for now. I am stuffed like a pork chop. In fact, that is what I feel like, a big ol' pork chop!!!
I am starting a day early with the animals in costumes. Enjoy!!

3 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, September 30, 2008, Blogger Waldie said…

    cereal for super! that's like when sasha and the noob had cereal for supper on talkin' funny a few seasons ago. (i can't remember which episode or which season, but it was reeeeally craaaazy!)

     
  • At Wednesday, October 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i wish you the best at your new job!!! i think you will enjoy it alot.
    I will be there in 15 days...can you believe it!!!
    love
    susan

     
  • At Thursday, October 02, 2008, Anonymous Rebecca Rine-Stone said…

    Anyone who gets to work with you is darn lucky!! You'd be so fun to work with! You're a rock and an inspiration to everyone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home