Tricia Dishes

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Autumn, Y'all!!


I am about to go out to eat with a friend of mine, Kathie S., and I needed to do something until she gets here so here I am, world!!! It is beautiful weather, so I need to get out in it. Maybe I will sit on the swing later on. But, I need to go see the moms. Norma is being moved to the same facility that mom is in tomorrow, so that will be so nice, one stop shopping, so to speak!
I had a nice out last night with David's and my friend, Phil, got pizza (I tore the toppings off of all of it, my mouth is so sore!) and then got a milkshake, which felt wonderful going down!! By nine thirty, I was dead asleep, I was so tired. I know my new job is gonna kick my butt for a few days, but then I will adjust.
Well, that's all I have to say right now. I will talk to you soon.
Oh, please send up a prayer for Bill FLoyd. He is Cheryl's dad and just the sweetest thing ever and he is in the hospital. I went to see him two days straight and he was looking better the second day, so I am encouraged. Ah, the circle of life.
Later.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home