Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cat pee


The one smell I hate more than any other is cat pee. Why are you writing a piece about cat pee you may wonder? WEll, that is all I smell. I bought an air cleaner to help. Piece of junk, as far as I am concerned. I am so tired of cleaning it up every day. Chloe peed on the counter. The kitten pees anywhere, since she hasn't got the wherewithal to make it to her pad. I am just annoyed. I want my house to smell wonderful!!!
OKay, the job. I got ready to go down and fill out paper work yesterday and they told me to come back on Oct. 3. I start work Oct. 10. I am truly excited. But I did ask what the uniform was and thank goodness it is pants and a shirt. I could just see me having to wear a froufrouey dress!!!! Lawsey. Not unless it went to the floor!
The moms are still the same. Norma was feeling bad yesterday. My mother thinks she spent the night somewhere else. It is very frustrating and when I talk about my mother or go see her, my jaw spasms go into overtime!!! I hope that will go away soon, because the spasms are painful. Hopefully, things will be better by Oct. 3!
Well that 's all for today. Here is Goober, the Chicago dog, digging the outdoors.

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, September 16, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sorry to hear about your mom's confusion and understand how frustrating it can be. Please be patient with her. If it is that frustrating for you it is 10 times as frustrating for her. It isn't easy when your mind starts to go.

     
  • At Tuesday, September 16, 2008, Blogger St. Elizabeth of Cayce said…

    Tricia:
    A few years ago, when our older cat had cancer and sometimes couldn't get to the littler box, we found that Windex worked well on tile and wood floors to take care of both the "offending substance" and the lingering smell. Eliminated it completely. If we didn't get the smell up quickly, the other cat would think that this was a new approved place to "go." We bought a couple large jugs at Costco to put in both of the rooms where she tended to have her accidents. I was nice to have the ability to buy windex and paper towels in bulk back then.

    I agree about the scent -- It's almost painful to smell. Good luck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home