Tricia Dishes

Monday, August 04, 2008

Monday morning, August 4 and school has started!!!!


Can you believe that? I am sure glad I don't have anyone in the school district that I had to get ready for school today!
Yesterday was my sister Linda's birthday. Happy Birthday, Linda!!! One more year!!!
I did just find out that insurance paid an over one thousand dollar bill I had received over the weekend. Sweet. I sincerely hope that I am just about through with doctor bills.
It is hot as blue blazes but I still have to go out. We actually had rain yesterday! That means yes, the grass will need cutting, but the air is clear and hopefully allergies will be less for those who have them.
Well, I don't have much to say today. Just have a great day! Oh, and isn't my son handsome???????

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, August 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, when did Chris let his hair grow out? LOL - He is a doll! I am soooo glad to be reading your blogs once more. Yes, school got started today. It wasn't too bad, however. I have 6 classes of English I, and only one period off (2nd period - YUCK). I will chat with you later. Love you, C. Swan

     
  • At Tuesday, August 05, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it is hard to beleive that school is starting again. It is strange not ot have one in school anymore but soon i iwll have two in the Marines...what fun!
    glad to see you back on the blog!
    Glad your Mama ia happier too.
    Love
    Susan

     
  • At Friday, August 08, 2008, Blogger Pam said…

    Oh wow..I'm a few days late! ;)I'm going to have to get back into the habit of checking your blog daily now that you are back in the swing of things (which I might add is a BONUS for all of us and a blessing! I am so glad you are doing better!). Thanks for the congrats on the baby..he is awesome! Glad your mom is in a good place..sounds like the ideal situation with your sister there all the time.. It felt funny to me also to see buses and not have anyone at the bus stop..wow..where did the years go? Glad you are back! :-) Pam

     

Post a Comment

<< Home