Tricia Dishes

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Saturday, July 5


Well, here it is, July 5. I think I must have developed ADD while I've been sick. I just can't type or concentrate anymore! But I just wanted to post something since it has been a while.
Mom is still in the nursing home. Norma is home but it is still very painful for her to move. I still can't talk without my mouth screwing up all goofy looking, plus it hurts. I am praying and praying, but so far, no good. I want to sleep all day long.
I went to Chicago and had three days of no problems. So, it's probably equally mental as well as physical. Isn't that just peachy keen?
The weather has been nice. Not too many scorchers but I wouldn't mind some rain. And unbelievably, school starts up in just a few weeks. That is just wrong to be in school the beginning of August! It doesn't affect me any, thank goodness.
Well, that's all I can manage for now. It is almost eight pm and I am ready for bed! And I still sleep all night long, thanks to Lunesta. That big glowy moth is doing the trick! Now, I hope I haven't jinxed it!!!
Night!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home