Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Updates


WEll, Norma is doing a tad better, not a whole tad better, just a little tad better! They started her on physical and occupational therapy yesterday and they are really wearing her out, which is good, the faster she gets better, the faster she gets home. Walking around in the nursing home, I pray that I will stay healthy and just go out like a light when it is my time. They have stuff to keep them busy, so that is good and there are obvious friendships among the residents there, but it makes you wonder about what their lives were like before they ended up in this state. Food for thought....
I have been extremely tired, lately, too. After so many weeks of me being sick and unable to do anything, it is tiring to have to be on the go so much. But again, the faster I go, the faster I will be better! My mom isn't doing too well. I fear that she will be in a nursing home in the not to far future. Please remember her in your prayers, along with Norma.
WEll, I am so sleepy and it is not even eight o'clock. I think I am going to have to go to bed very soon, though, the people are bring my dryer first thing in the morning. I need to be up and at 'em by then!
Here is a lovely picture that Jan sent. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home