Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This week, so far....

I haven't been up to blogging lately, as evidenced by my lack of blogs. This facial stuff is really the pits! Hurts, hurts, and spasms. I am taking my medicine and hope that it will kick in soon.
Norma is still in the rehab part of the nursing home. We had such high hopes, but then she got a virus and they are having to give her phenergan shots. Needless to say, she is kind of out of it.
Jethro Tull just came on the radio. NIce.....
New couch? I have to cover it with a blanket to keep the scratch marks down. There are already several. What on earth was I thinking? Same with the chair.
WEll, that's all for now. I really have been living the lowest that I can, trying to get well. Hopefully, that will work.
Have a great week, everybody!!

3 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, June 10, 2008, Blogger Marian Love Phillips said…

    Good to hear from you Tricia...been thinking about you! If you need anything...I'm right next door....Hugs, Marian

     
  • At Wednesday, June 11, 2008, Blogger Erica said…

    What you were thinking about the furniture is that they are beautiful and you wanted them, and it was the right decision. Cats are cats--don't let them take away your joy.

    I will see you Sunday! I love you!

     
  • At Sunday, June 15, 2008, Blogger Pam said…

    I think it's pretty cool that even with all you are going through, you are taking care of your mom and your MIL..I know they are glad they have you..Hope the meds do the job and solve the problems. Hey, don't worry about the couch and chair.. you loved them, and that's all that matters..enjoy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home