Tricia Dishes

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

My new appliance!!


YES, I have a new dryer now! The guys were very nice and thanks to Christopher for cleaning up the laundry room. I would have been embarassed had it looked like it did a month ago! The guy tested it and it works fine, so I said "OH BOY!! NOW I CAN DRY CLOTHES!" Then it hit me - that means I have to WORK!! The guy just laughed and said that he tells everyone to work hard now that they have a new appliance! So, mixed emotions all around!
That's it. I had my light off by 8:30 last night and I could go straight to sleep again. I have to check with the doc on Friday to see what medicine is doing this. I mean, I slept well, all night long!!
OK, that's all for now. Take care and have a nice day!!
Oh, and that is the bathing suit I bought. I do NOT look anything like her except I do have a head, arms and legs!!!!! But isn't it pretty??? I want to go swimming!!!