Tricia Dishes

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Still here?


I hope so. I have still not been feeling very well, but I have been doing a lot better. I honestly haven't been at the computer very much lately, but hopefully that will change soon. This disease/medicine has some weird side effects and a lot of time I have to go lay down. But now I can lie down on my new couch and chair! And tomorrow, being a holiday, I plan to do some layin' on those new pieces of furniture! There is a Suze Orman marathon on starting at eleven tomorrow. My day is pretty well set now.
I will be getting back to more blogging soon, I hope, but I think my meds need some more tweaking. It honestly is a struggle to type and see, two things that need to be done if you are writing a blog!
So, please stay with me! I still need thoughts and prayers and I get pretty discouraged quite a bit, so I have got to keep my joy and enjoyment of life. I am trying to decorate the house and that is looking pretty good, but I WANT IT DONE ALL AT ONCE!! But, can't do it, physically or financially. I have to accept that, but it is hard to think I just can't do it all at once. Hopefully, I will have some pics of the new furniture up soon. I haven't even tried the digital camera. I mean it, y'all, when you get a case of "don't give a shit" (I'm sorry for the language), it is hard to actually do something so I think I am doing a lot better now and things will just get better.
So, have a great Sunday evening and Monday. Take care!

3 Comments:

  • At Sunday, May 25, 2008, Blogger Erica said…

    I think you are doing great. Just try to keep it one minute at a time.

    I love you.

     
  • At Wednesday, May 28, 2008, Anonymous Rebecca Rine-Stone said…

    T-bone, you rock. For reals.
    Love ya.
    -Rine-Stone

     
  • At Wednesday, May 28, 2008, Anonymous Erin C. said…

    Tricia, every time you post to your blog, I imagine you kickin' it (as Erica would say) on your red couch. I like that image.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home