Tricia Dishes

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I have taken leave of my senses!


First off, I still tend to fall over. THAT's no fun!!(obscure record reference, btw).
And insomnia is hitting me kind of bad tonight. I am so tired but just couldn't go back to sleep. Dr. visit in the a.m., though, so she may have some thoughts. I want to be WELL!!!! Today I was very tired all day long and at one point, I started having spasms and couldn't say words again. That's going to be just great when I go look for a job in a few weeks!!
So, here I am, totally tired, and I just bought myself a bathing suit, a large one since they run so small anyway, and I hope it is as pretty as the picture. Of course it would take massive liposuction for me to look like that in the suit,that's what cover ups are for, right??? I want to join the local pool, within walking distance, to get my strength back. So, here is the first step.
Y'all, I cannot type or spell anything anymore! That is ANOTHER issue to talk to the doc tomorrow. Although, if this is permanent, then I am damn lucky. I am so much better I could live a decent life, just so long as my bag o' medicine is nearby!!
I am going to try the bed again. Have a great Thursday!!!! Love y'all!!

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, May 15, 2008, Blogger Brandi. said…

    Yay, the pictures have returned! I hope you get in the pool soon and continue to feel better.

     
  • At Thursday, May 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As long as you don't start wearing make-up the same way as that cat does you will be alright.

    Smootches,
    Christy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home