Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It's no April Fool's.....

I still exist! I am better today, thanks to Donna and her mouth exercises. That isn't as weird as it sounds, believe me! But I actually ate a whole plate of food, WITH MEAT (some of the best fried catfish, Erica, you would have loved it!) and actually just emptied the dishwasher from almost a month ago! Linda has been here helping out as much as she can, and boy, that woman is a dynamo! She has been trying to organize me, she washed clothes, and made herself sick in the process. Hopefully, she will be better soon. And I am praying that I continue to improve. Two nights straight at the emergency room. Boy, I can't wait to see THOSE bills! But I was in total agony, and we didn't know what else to do. Lord, Lord.
So, keep praying, I am really "standing in the need of prayer" as the old song goes. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
And an especially Happy Birthday, to my wonderful daughter in law, who turns 30 today! May you have decades and decades more!!
Later.

3 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, April 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday to Katie too.
    Glad you're improving. Love ya.
    gigi
    We need a short road trip. OK

     
  • At Thursday, April 03, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hang in there, Patty Cakes! Spring is coming and soon you'll be visiting Erica and Fuzzy in Chicago. And your jaw will be good enough for a feast! No sandwiches from White Hen this time.
    Love ya.
    -Rebecca Rine-Stone

     
  • At Thursday, April 03, 2008, Blogger Pam said…

    I am really glad to hear that you are feeling better..How cool is it that you are going to see Erica and Fuzzy!!?? I'm jealous!! :)What kind of plans have you made?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home