Tricia Dishes

Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday

For those who read my blog, I am sorry that it has been so long since I have posted. You see, I almost have forgoten how to type.
According to my counselor and now my physciatrist, I have had a fairly bad mental and physical breakdown. They want to put me in thehopsital. I may go.
Anyway,they made me get rid of all of th narcotics because I did almost overdose by accident. And these typos? I can barely type anymore.
So, for all of the people that said to give tgem a call if I need them, I am not calling. But I do need help, so I am asking.
thank you

4 Comments:

  • At Friday, April 11, 2008, Anonymous Renea White said…

    Mrs. Reid,

    My name is Renea. I graduated with Erica. I remember you as such a vibrant lady. You were my favorite sub at WC back in the day. :) I have been reading your blog for a few months now. Im so sorry to hear about your husband. I know it is hard to adjust. I lost my mom to cancer 5 years ago. I know the emotions your children are battling. I just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my prayers daily. Put all of this in God's hands. You are one of his children and he has a plan for us all. We might not understand it right now but in the end...it will work itself out. God Bless You!

     
  • At Saturday, April 12, 2008, Blogger Mom. said…

    Tricia,
    Sorry to hear you are having such a tough time. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with
    you.

     
  • At Sunday, April 13, 2008, Blogger david said…

    I came by yesterday but got no answer. I will call and make sure you are there and ready for a visitor.

    Loco Lizard

     
  • At Sunday, April 13, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tricia,
    As always, my prayers are with you. Is there someone you can stay with? I don't think you should be alone. If I still lived in Mississippi, I would do anything to help you. Please listen to the doctors, let your friends and family help you.

    I don't know if this will help you, but this web site offers grief counseling by email.
    https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/Belovedhearts/Grief_Center/Grief_Support_Center.htm

    I don't know if it's any good or not... i just found it in a search. God Bless you and we're praying constantly for you.

    Kelly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home