Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Things that are happenin'

I am still in pain. Miserable, mind blowing pain, pain that has kept me in the bed for close to two weeks. I feel that someone has just plucked me out of my life and dropped me into a "world of hurt". I could not get the MRI on Friday as we had planned because of these face spasms. I could not keep my face still for even ten minutes, much less the 25 to 30 minutes that they said would be needed. So, that sucked. And we came home in snow. Snow. Freakin' weird.
I was pretty much in agony all weekend, but Sunday, Norma and I went to the cemetary and the headstone is still not up at David's grave. It has to be soon, though, it has been long enough. We went and ate, afterwards, and I had mashed potatoes and dressing, which I was able to eat. I pretty much have been having potatoes all the time, from Wendy's especially.
Yesterday, I went to two doctors. I was given a new muscle relaxer, plus the strongest dose of Xanax that you can get. Great. But last night, I just honestly lost it, I sobbed and yelled and fell on the floor just sobbing, over David, over this unbearable pain, and how I feel that I have just been crapped on for the last few months. I finally called Cheryl, just to have to convince me why I should not go down that bottle of sleeping pills! I just need to sleep! I finally did go to sleep and awoke this morning, still in agony. I got the prescription for the Xanax filled, took on in the drugstore, and was pretty much stoned for the next hour, then came home and slept for hours. And now it is time to take another one. It did slow the spasms down, though. Now the next thing will be a Botox injection into the muscle in my jaw. They haven't called to tell me when to come in though, so maybe they won't. Something has got to be done, though.
And on the yp news, apparently they will leaving town by the weekend. Hallelujah, praise God, they sold the house and are moving to St. Louis. I hope that the new neighbors will be nice, but anybody would be better, unless they have say, a meth lab, or something. I am pretty sure that neighborhood already has that covered, though, down on Polk Street!!
Okay, it is drug time, so everyone have a great tomorrow.
Night.

3 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, March 12, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I AM KEEPING YOU IN MY PRAYERS...I HOPE THE DOCS CAN FIND SOME WAY TO HELP YOU SOON
    KEEP YOUR CHIN UP.....sorry...just couldn't let that one pass...
    LOVE
    SUSAN

     
  • At Wednesday, March 12, 2008, Blogger Melissa Dixon said…

    I hope the muscle relaxers will help you to rest and I am praying for God to send you some sweet neighbors!
    love,
    Melissa

     
  • At Sunday, March 16, 2008, Blogger Brandi. said…

    I hope you feel better. I'm sorry to see you in so much pain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home